Notices

Hey

Old 07-22-2004, 02:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey

Just wanted to drop in since its been awhile. Just wanted thank the board for being here to allow me to vent out what I was feeling, especially being in sucha state of screwed up mind not knowing what the heck was going on with me. I've reorganized my life as best as I could and stopped going out to bars sorted out thru my feelings of suicide and all that stupid mess I allowed myself to go thru and boy do I feel embarrassed alot when I look back at how screwed up I was in the head and the way I abused alcohol and denied the fact that I had a problems. Anyway I'm done here. No more rambling. (lol) I been gettin back to my art work and music and have my own place. My own privacy where I can bask in peaceful serenity and so far I am doing just fine. And I know I'll be just fine. Thanks you guys.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
we're all mad here!

Welcome Back Septemberboi

Glad to hear you're doing so much better!

I feel embarrassed alot when I look back at how screwed up I was in the head and the way I abused alcohol and denied the fact that I had a problems
Don't feel embarrassed. The disease itself makes us want to deny. It whispers sweet nothings to us until we feel it is normal..... that we don't have any problems.

I been gettin back to my art work and music and have my own place
So instead of feeling embarrassed, why don't you feel good? You have come a long way.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What Moot said! Congrats on finding your way through the madness.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey Septemberboi...

Glad you dropped in to say Hi.

I still shrivel with shame when I think about some things I've done and the way I use to think... but... refeeling that prods me to keep on keeping on this better path.

Glad you found your way out of the black hole.

Blessings on you... and yeah... your gonna be just fine.. ;o)
Old 07-27-2004, 11:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Feels good to be back on track. Although alota people still think I'm nuts. But who gives a crap ya know. I'm only human and make alot of mistakes. Don't plan on making anymore, but I know they may come anyway. But I can tell you that life feels more precious to me now than it ever has been. I realize now what many people have said many times before and thats life is too short and you have to enjoy as much of it as you can because it can be taken away from you at anytime. Or something like that. I've never been any good at those proverb things. (lol) Anyway, thanks for writing in.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chy

Well I'll be damned! Look who is back! Yippeeeee!!! Now stick around this time! Good to see ya! *hugs*
Old 07-27-2004, 02:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by septemberboi
Feels good to be back on track. Although alota people still think I'm nuts. But who gives a crap ya know.
Hi iobrebmetpes
Bob here. Nice to meet you. That damn dyslexia!

I think "nuts" pretty much desrcibes every one here.
Glad your here!
Bob
Old 07-28-2004, 11:14 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

welcome,

dont feel bad we have all been there..Sound like your doing great. hang in there.
LIn