Notices

Day 3 - woke up cranky

Old 09-04-2014, 06:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 3 - woke up cranky

I know this is typical, but I just want to vent. I didn't sleep well. The sweats weren't as bad as the night before. I woke up tired and sad. Since I've read "withdrawal symptoms" I know this is normal. I only had one leg cramp during the night so hopefully that means the powerade zero is helping. My lips are beyond chapped. Not sure it has anything to do with withdrawals. Got to work early and the computers were down. Added to my mood.

Even though I'm grumpy, I know it will get better and I'm probably going to feel somewhat better physically this weekend. I have a baby shower Saturday afternoon then my mom will be spending the night with me. That is great because I don't ever drink around her.

Today is my day 3 and I will not be drinking today. After work I'm going straight home, walking the pup, making some spaghetti and watching football!!! On commercials I'm going to unpack my books and work on cleaning out the extra bedroom. (Drinking kept me unmotivated on that room since I moved in 3 1/2 months ago.)

Anyway, hope you all have a great day and I'm going to try to change my bad mood. lol

PS I signed up for a women's conference that is at the end of the month.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hang in there sinderos day 3 your doing great
Old 09-04-2014, 06:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Youre doing great. Idk for sure but i think a b vitamin supp helped with my mood.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sounds like a wonderful plan you have going for today. I also suggest lots of water as chapped lips may mean you are still dehydrated.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tonymblue View Post
Youre doing great. Idk for sure but i think a b vitamin supp helped with my mood.
I'm suppose to take B12, D3, multi vitamins and an iron supplement. I got lax about it and started back up yesterday. I'm trying hard to get healthy. Granted it's only been a couple of days but I'm doing much better mentally this time. Feeling a lot more positive. I'm doing it this time.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Keep pushing through Sinderos!! Day 3 is Fantastic!!
Old 09-04-2014, 03:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

3 days is great - things will get better Sinderos

D