Notices

Government offices are always the worst

Old 09-03-2014, 01:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Government offices are always the worst

Today is trying on my nerves, 2 hours I sat for a set appointment at at the state employment office. Only for them to tell me, come back tomorrow and we will get you in first ARGH!!! The state forces you to use their employment office if you want to get unemployment, and then you show up and they send you away.

Job hunting like my life depended on it ( actually it kind of does), I am filling out applications and trying everything in my power to find anything.

Sobriety is awesome, despite all my set back I am getting better and better by the day. Today I took some time and updated my profile on here to make it more my style. Its coming together, but my video won't show up or autoplay. I must be doing something wrong, but as a whole its slowly coming together.

Just thought I would stop in say hi! Hope all is well for everyone else. I promised myself I would only take an hour break during the middle of the day. Back to looking for working, staying sober, and making strides forward.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

keep up the spirit, I am taking a break. 80+ painting with sun to my back. came in for a drink and 5 minutes. I actually have the AC turned on for the past few days.

I know what I had to go through at the unemployment office. I don't wish that on anyone.

Stay positive tdg.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

TDG once again you amaze me
Old 09-03-2014, 01:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

You're doing so well, TDG, things will continue to get better. Government bureaucracy is a pain for sure, but you'll get it done.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hang in there TDG!!
Old 09-03-2014, 01:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Trudgin

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post

Today I took some time and updated my profile on here to make it more my style. Its coming together, but my video won't show up or autoplay. I must be doing something wrong, but as a whole its slowly coming together.
Keep Truckin man.....

Follow Dee's instructions to the letter and it will work! In auto play enter &autoplay=1
Just got mine working thanks to PaperDolls forwarding these instuctions - promised to pass them on!!
Thanks Dee and PaperDolls!

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post4410057
Old 09-03-2014, 02:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
~sb

UInv - The Nevada Unemployment Insurance Claim Filing System

Did you start with an online claim?

Maryland begins with an online claim and a phone call, or two and possibly a call back, no need to go to an office......