Notices

the lines we serve

Old 08-30-2014, 02:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

the lines we serve

hey readers...

i hate introductions, it gives people jus enough time to create an image of you... an image you influence by what you say and how you look, and right there and then they unconsciously decide the duration of time they will spend in your presence... not knowing whether there is any truth in those first moments of connection...
so time consuming...

well im a young old fashioned guy and i have finally admitted to myself that i have a problem. im Addicted to Methcatinone or what we refer to her as here in the West,Cassandra...

i no longer have a support structure as i have lost my mom in April to Lung Cancer, her passing was sudden and tragic and has scarred me beyond my wildest Imagination as hers was the only soul i have ever confided in. kinda like a journal of the only man left in the world. i found comfort in serving the line Cassandra walked... but now i see this road for the TEMPORARY pleasure it is.

i dont have any friends and my family arent the type to "deal" with issues of this nature. Honestly i would really just like to know that im not alone because among all the faces surrounding me im the only with this problem.

Finally i am willing to share my views listen and discuss this with anyone willing to make a positive change in life. i finally feel deserving of happiness
so if your sharing those positive thoughts, quotes, events, motivation and even prayers...

please share them with me,
Old 08-30-2014, 02:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi dieslegste

You found a great community with a lot of support and understanding...we won't judge you on this post or any other singular post

SR helped me turn my life around - it was a revelation to me that others understood

I identify mostly as an alcoholic - I don't know anything much about mcat myself but others will - either in this forum, or our substance abuse one.

Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

glad you found us

D
Old 08-30-2014, 02:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR!

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my mom as well in 2007. I did not seek help and it made my Already existing addiction to Alcohol slip further, a lot further.

You are seeking help early, very responsible of you. I doubt our moms wanted us to live an empty life.

Glad you joined and hope to see you around on SR 😊
Old 08-30-2014, 03:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Recovered from Hopeless State

Originally Posted by dieslegste View Post
i no longer have a support structure
You do now.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome, dieslegste! I didn't know your mom and I'm sorry for your loss - but as a mom myself I know she would want you to find happiness. Glad you are here.