Notices

Checking In

Old 08-25-2014, 08:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checking In

I just came off one of my best weekends, SOBER. I was able to get up with my kids and have breakfast with them. It's been a while since I was able to get my butt out of bed in the morning. I have reached out and go to AA. I am really starting to buy into the program and what it has to offer. I am really new to some of the concepts and I am determined to move forward. I have a support system in place and it's only growing. Feeling great, but not forgetting. I keep reminding myself of what Step One says. Anyway I am really grateful to the program and to SR. This website is gold! It helps and inspires me. Thank you all and let's do this!
Old 08-25-2014, 08:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

And your post inspires me. It's a great feeling to wake up sober!
Old 08-25-2014, 09:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great stuff Dan!! Keep pushing through, you're making it happen!!
Old 08-25-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bigsky320 View Post
I just came off one of my best weekends, SOBER. I was able to get up with my kids and have breakfast with them. It's been a while since I was able to get my butt out of bed in the morning. I have reached out and go to AA. I am really starting to buy into the program and what it has to offer. I am really new to some of the concepts and I am determined to move forward. I have a support system in place and it's only growing. Feeling great, but not forgetting. I keep reminding myself of what Step One says. Anyway I am really grateful to the program and to SR. This website is gold! It helps and inspires me. Thank you all and let's do this!
wonderful feeling and this website IS gold!!! I'm on day 9 and can't stop coming back to check in on fellow people as myself! It can get hard, but know this is real life and the best way to be. Keep trucking!! You got this!!!!!