:(

Old 08-24-2014, 09:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

:(

I feel so broken, so sad, so confused, soooooooooo rejected and sooooo betrayed. I just can't do this anymore. I don't want to do it anymore. I just want this feeling to stop. I beg you please make it stop.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ain-stops.html
Old 08-24-2014, 11:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Lovenlies,
Sorry to hear that you are in a lot of pain. When I am in a lot of pain, I just try and keep everything honest, and I tell myself that I am doing the best that I can at the time.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you for posting that thread. I need that more than I can express. And I will read it over and over again until the pain stops. I hate that others have to go through the pain am experiencing. But thankfully people like you are here to guide is through it.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Lovenlies.....now is the time to do different. Nothing changes is nothing changes.....

dandylion
Old 08-25-2014, 07:06 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

there's a saying...there are no problems, only RESISTANCE to the solutions.

at some point, you will begin to seek ACCEPTANCE for what IS. and that will bring you much peace. it is hard when someone we care about leaves, especially if there is someone else involved on their end. it FEELS like rejection but it's not....they simply moved on, for their own reasons. and it's unlikely we will ever understand THEIR reasons. our only job is to take care of ourselves, live and let live and move on ourselves.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

It is good advise you have gotten. I just want you to know I am here, reading this, supporting you.

Hugs!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:46 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am also here, and support and understand what you are going through... It's rough...

You are going through a ring of fire.... But you will get through the other side

:hugs:
Old 08-25-2014, 09:53 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I feel like that at times too. I think we all do at some point in this. Alcoholism is a heart-wrentching, devastating disease for everyone around that person. Have you embraced Al-anon? That is really where I learned the tools to help my pain and to put me back in control of my life. I understand your hurt. You are not alone. Things will get better when you are ready to make them better and sometimes that means confronting and dealing with the hurt head on. Hang in there. I pray you find the strength and courage you are looking for.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:40 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thank you everybody for being there. I was doing good and then I picked up the phone and it's like everything just happened all over again. I know better. I should not have picked up. I should have blocked his number. I was doing so good....but I guess I wasn't. It's like I forgot how bad it really was. And now I am reminded of all the lies, betrayals, hurts, and manipulations. I don't want to care about him. He is an adult capable of running his life. I don't understand why I feel so guilty and responsible for his life somehow. Argggghhh!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:49 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

by feeing guilty about HIM and feeling responsible for HIM, you are escaping doing what you need to do for your OWN life. as long as HE is your main focus, you get to NOT LOOK at your own stuff. there's a very good reason why we can be drawn to pretty messed up people....and then spend all our time trying to FIX them.