Dad leaves kids in car while he's at bar 4 hours

Old 08-22-2014, 11:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dad leaves kids in car while he's at bar 4 hours

Dad leaves 3 kids in the car while he's at a bar for 4 hours ... and then blames his wife: Florida father in bar leaves kids in car, gets beaten | KHON2.

Let's see: Alcohol. Neglect of children. Kids say Daddy leaves them in the car a lot. Then he blames someone else.

Yep.

And a witness says: "it doesn't make any sense."

Just guessing, but I bet he parked pretty far from the other cars or the entrance, so no one would notice kids in the car. That's my AXH's MO.

In other news, nothing seems to be happening in my case, where AXH has been driving DS drunk and left DS in his hot car this summer several times at a liquor store and at a store when buying cigarettes.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

This is a big part of the reason why I have little tolerance or respect for our legal system. It's set to protect all those "rights" we Americans kick and scream about like toddlers, but doesn't protect the basic needs of the actual children. They have no voice in these situations, and even when people do speak up, the A's right to be a completely drunken douchecanoe who puts his children in danger, wins out over the well being of said children. It's so backwards, it's not even funny.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Why would anyone let their kids be in the car in the first place? He'd done it before so why is it still happening? I would not let my exah drive my kids anywhere.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

You don't get much say if the court feels he's competent to have unsupervised partial custody of the kids or visitation. Unless you can pinpoint when he's driving with the kids and the cops catch him, you're SOL.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I don't even know what to say about this. Glad he got punched.