Notices

Drunk people alert

Old 08-22-2014, 05:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Drunk people alert

Having dinner and it's a sports type restaurant. SF Giant game on. We didn't come here for the game, I didn't know it was on. The couple behind us are so drunk and loud. The funny thing is they are arguing about people the wife feels are alcoholics. She sounds much more drunk than her husband. So happy not to be a member of the Drunk Idiots in Public Club anymore.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Drunk people now annoy me when watching sport, especially when they won't remember most of it the next day!!

Enjoy your evening!!
Old 08-22-2014, 05:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I served a guy pretty much a bottle of shiraz at breakfast this morning. And that was his breakfast. Although he has the "eyes of the dying"..he did not slur or stagger or bob or weave..
That's just the beginning of his day..
Which is everyday. He is a regular.
It made me quiet sad.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I get annoyed too. pK I find it ironic for those that watch sports getting wasted and smoking. The antithesis of the sport.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well the last time I saw a baseball game in person, it was of course the SF Giants and people were drinking big mugs of beer, and I thought I doubt these BB players are drinking beer.

Just like with tennis, I always think wow I wish I were in such great shape. I never feel like drinking at a sports game watching professional athletes.

Now the Disney On Ice shows, that is a different story...the booze was the best part of the show for me! Nothing quite like a stadium filled with hundreds of little princesses screaming, shouting, screeching and throwing temper tantrums.