Notices

stuck in a basement

Old 08-21-2014, 09:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

stuck in a basement

Okay, where do I start... I've been partying for the past two and a half weeks.. Been ******* too much in my mind half the time to chill with my new ex bf's family to even hang out with them. I've ****** up my career again.... I think for the same reason as last time cause I chilled with the same guy. I keep ******* my life up. Went through a coccinellids psychosis earlier. Scared the **** put of me. Was hearing voices earlier that I couldn't control. I am so ****** up just like my ex told me before pitty party over here. Rehab time. I'm paranoid as **** and trust nobody... But myself...but do I even trust myself anymore? I hate myself, but I'm trying to. Be a good person..... Life is life...... What the **** can I do anymore? Nothing besides give up, cant sleep... BTW for ppl that are reading this I'm just writing this for me to remember later... I'm paranoid as **** right now and it feels terrible.... I suck.... But I'm a good person and am trying my best but my best, i seem like a ******* crazy person... But I got hit by a ******* car and can't sleep but am trying.
. BOOM
Old 08-21-2014, 10:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

Welcome to SR. What can we do to help?
Old 08-21-2014, 10:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum!!

You got hit with a car? if you're injured or require treatment possibly a Dr might be a good idea?!!