Notices

My success...

Old 08-20-2014, 12:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Talking My success...

My SUCCESS is measured by the STRENGTH of my DESIRE, The size of my DREAM and how I handle disappointments along the way. Even if others give up on me I'll NEVER give up on myself. I HOLD THE STRENGTH, POWER AND DETERMINATION NEEDED TO THRIVE... I AM THE TIP OF MY SPEAR...

THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN STOP ME FROM DOING OR ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING IS MYSELF. THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN STOP YOU FROM DOING OR ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING IS YOURSELF...

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING NO MATTER WHAT IT IS YOU MUST WRITE IT DOWN FIRST... ONCE ITS WRITTEN DOWN IT BECOMES REAL... U CAN TOUCH IT.. RE-READ IT. CRUMBLE IT UP AND START OVER... IF YOU DONT MAKE IT READABLE AND REAL THEN CHANCES ARE... ITS JUST A DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TO BE.

In order to set a goal and accomplish that goal you must make a list of what you'll need along the way. Each item on that list is a small goal all in its self where at times you will be forced TO MAKE MANY SACRIFICES in order to get what you need...

Set easily obtainable goals at first and then once accomplished you can create bigger goals and keep on going...

you just have to keep the faith and if u fall or fail use that failure as a strength. pick yourself up and dust your stuff off and keep on keeping on... the end result is well worth the struggle... trust in yourself... you wont be disappointed. god bless n good luck... THE PAINLESS ONE...
Old 08-20-2014, 01:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Nice post!!
Old 08-20-2014, 01:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree with you. It's all in my hands. It's my decision not to drink, and I love that. Not waiting for any reasons, to please anyone else, no secret magical powers, I don't have a disease that haunts me, I just don't want to drink anymore. And that's all there is to it.