Notices

Night and day...

Old 08-13-2014, 01:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Night and day...

Hi everyone
Yesterday I was feeling really down and today I couldn't feel better and happier.
I ran some errands today and I came across some road work. Before I would either honk or flip off the guy holding the stop/slow sign. (That's sad) I was actually joking with the cashier at the store. (no way) What kind of punch are you guys giving me? (lol) Man this is some freaky ride and i'm glad to be on it. I just wanted to share this with you. I don't just want to share the doom and gloom.
You guys are a life saver...
Nvguy
Old 08-13-2014, 01:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job Nvguy.

Nice to hear the positive feedback. Not always bright and cheery, but being sober is so much better than any part of drinking.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Yeah, the early days and weeks can be a bit trying. But it gets better with each passing day.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Smile

Originally Posted by ccam1973 View Post
Great job Nvguy.

Nice to hear the positive feedback. Not always bright and cheery, but being sober is so much better than any part of drinking.
True Tha! I use the public bus system and that's one way to let some control go cause it's there time and schedule. Then on top of that all the various people you encounter it's new everyday. But I always try my best to treat my neighbor how I would like to be treated some days are easier than others but I still wouldn't trade it for drunkened behavior, shame and regrets.