Notices

Hello all

Old 08-02-2014, 04:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello all

Hey,
Newly sober (again) trying to make it a permanent lifestyle this time. However I have a lot of hours in my day that I need to fill without alcohol. I need a hobby for out on a farm on my own with no driving license.
Wish me luck!
Old 08-02-2014, 05:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Plant a beautiful flower garden and tend to it each day! Watering, weeding, etc. cut some of the beautiful flowers you have cared for and put them in a vase on your kitchen table or in your bedroom. In fact, put them everywhere! Good luck!
Old 08-02-2014, 05:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi. What are your interests? Is there something you have ever wanted to learn how to do? Learn a language or study history - there is online learning. Wood working, knitting, painting, bird watching, and so on. I don't have any hobbies I engage in at the moment but I find doing anything that keeps my hands busy and my mind somewhat engaged helps. You are limited only slightly by not driving. Most everything is available or can come to you via the internet. Good luck and have fun.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
totfit

Reading, bicycling, running, gardening, photography, computers, arts and crafts, music, farm projects, astronomy, hunting, fishing...........thousands of things. Be creative. Life is limitless...........drinking is limiting.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It is best to have three hobbies, as any one thing will get tiresome pretty fast, and switching between two activities eventually loses its luster. Three hobbies, though, will take you far.