Old 07-21-2014, 12:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

Day ONE

Yes DAY ONE

DAY ONE

DAY ONE

So here you are again, starting at day one, because you're so SICK. You're so tired of being SICK.

You tell yourself for the millionth time, that's it, I will never drink again. I'm so
tired of being SICK.

You do nothing to help yourself, you think it will, magically fix itself on it's own.

A couple days go by, then BOOM!!! Back at it again, to start at
"DAY ONE AGAIN!"

You ask yourself for the millionth time, "What's wrong with me, why can't I stop?"

We'll we've all been there, and had to learn what we needed to do too help ourselves, to realize, we had to do it for ourselves, not for another. Boy do I know all about that, I kept trying for all of the wrong reasons, to only flop back repeatedly.

Day one
Day one
Day one
Day one.......

It was like listening to a broken record in my head.

The longer I continued, the more painful it got, and the more progressive.

I've come to HATE the word, alcohol......when I look at that word now, my first thought is. "Why on earth, would I put that in my body? It actually makes me feel nauseous, thinking about it now.

Sure it's not easy, but, as time goes on it will get tons easier. One day, you won't even think about it, you'll be to busy working on changing your life for the better. You'll be making healthy, happier choices, there won't be any room for that thought. You'll be LIVING LIFE, not allowing it to take another precious
day from you.

I continue to work on changes, and I'm loving it. I've come to like the new healthier me. I can't express how much better I feel today.

It's worth every single effort you put into it. Find a program, keep at it, until you find what works best for you.

Always REMEMBER, don't ever ever EVER EVER, get lazy with this.
The rotten beast sits on our shoulders at all times, waiting for a tiny crap of
weakness. But, HA!!! We're a lot stronger, then it thinks it is. I know, I'm not going to let it win. I know I don't have to, neither do you.

Welcome to your new life. There's a million things out there to learn, and to do, just waiting for you, to open up that amazing world.

If I can do this, anyone can.

So what are you going to do about it?

There will come a day, you won't count anymore, you'll find the months roll into one another.

Always remember. This is about YOU YOU YOU

YOU YOU YOU

LOL Can you hear me yelling that out LOL Because I'm literally saying it out LOUD

Now roll those sleeves up, we've got some work to do.

And while we're at it, toss out the I CAN'TS while were at it
Cause, WE CAN

Old 07-21-2014, 12:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You can do this Jus!!
Old 07-21-2014, 12:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Awesome post. Thanks