Notices

I drunk the drink and got drunk, lets die

Old 07-16-2014, 04:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I drunk the drink and got drunk, lets die

The drunken drinker got drunk, got drunk made bad decisions, wait.... what did I do last night? The grief, the agony, now the withdrawals, hey shakes my old friend, anxiety, the sweats, friend here you are.... Life sucks, let get drunk together, lets get it all over and just do it.... Lets escape, lets tune the world out, let flirt with death again, lets puke in the toilet together, lets disappointment cause anxiety again, forget reality.... Forget reality, who need reality, who need friends, family a life, a house/apartment a job. Forget it.... desperation, wants needs, nothing matters, I am just drunkard, I am lost I don't matter, just die! The reality of no reality, I love you, but you hate me, why? Lets kill me, lets let God sort it out, let God, if he exist, decide where I go. My parents, abuse your worthless, why try just die please God kill me, please God save me? Forget it all. Whatever

Why did my friend leave, why did I lose that job, sigh...... drink..... goes away, depression the drunken drinker got drunk got drunk, rinse and repeat.

Those were my drunken thoughts folks, that is something I wrote mostly drunk. Blow by blow ( pun absolutely intended for my addicted friends), a drunk desperate fool and disillusioned lost man! Is this you today, will it you be tomorrow, sobering up sucks. Maybe you need a detox center, maybe you need the hospital, ride it out friends, I know where you're at, I really did write what you read drunk and lost.

Know there is hope, know that life gets better, know there is solution, know that this thatdeliveryguy cares, know that if you want it, the solution wants you. Know that, you're not alone, know that we've been there, know that I've been there. I won't leave you alone, don't leave me alone, let get sober.

The entire first paragraph was written mostly drunk, I just a deliveryguy and human, but I've gotten sober, got support and a sponsor. I don't know your answer, but friends reread that first paragraph, if your living that first paragraph and need out want support don't hesitate, message this guy!

The first paragraph is a scary place, my life for a long time! Its where I though I would be forever, I thought I would die and nobody would care. Yeah, thatdeliveryguy is melancholy often, but he is also getting help and SOBER.

No shame here, no negative thoughts, I want you to all survive this, if you are reading this as a guest or even member, don't give up, we can't give up. It isn't over, if your stuck drunk, go to AA, Sober Recovery, whatever. If you're having withdrawls, stay strong, ride the wave!

Friends, I love you all, sobriety is starting to affect me in ways I never thought possible, yes i have less than 30 days, but damn you all give it try if you have more time then me, tell it how it is, tell me about the glory that will come, if you have less time than me, stay there, don't give in, if you have problems health wise GO TO THE HOSPITAL you are worth it, otherwise.... I love talking with people, hit me up and lets shoot the bull!

As always stay safe and sober friends, don't forget the first paragraph that was a desperate man, I won't forget that man, just do it! Its there just grab it, want it, need it, you're not alone, I am not alone..... @#$# it all, get it friends. Thanks for reading
Old 07-16-2014, 04:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Good many of us on here have been there
Old 07-16-2014, 04:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yikes! You Scared me there.. I thought you were writing this now.

Glad this is the old you, the one you left behind!
Old 07-16-2014, 04:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for sharing this. It reminds me of a place I once was and where I now am. You're right, that was a very bad, dark, scary place to be. Anyone reading this can get out just like you did. Congrats on choosing you. There's nothing more precious then taking care of a life. Whether it's your children, parents or yourself. I'm proud of you. You've came a long way. Keep up the good positive work. Best wishes to you!!