Notices

Feeling back on track

Old 07-15-2014, 01:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling back on track

Well today i have over one week sober, Wow, just this small time i am feeling better, getting back in routine. after 18 months of being sober this relapse was hard, i knew i need to stop, but i couldnt take the steps to stop. the embarrassment and shame took over, well i must say it is more embarassing nor reaching out to those who already know that i am falling, and instead i hid and lie.

Day 6 was the rough one for me, sick all day, hurt, tired, but i kept reminding myself of how life was those 18 months and thanks so SR and AA (i use online meetings, stepchat.com) i am gaining control again.

A very wise person helped me through the first few days, and you know who you are on here, i thank you, i am at the beginning but i learned many tools, one thing i learned is that i will never know it all on this and i will never have it if i think i got it, i need the help and open mind to allow my HP to keep me going on this path.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Congratulations on the first week of your new life, freespirit So pleased you're back in the swing again
Old 07-15-2014, 02:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Really like your tag line Freespirit. The climb out of that darkness isn't easy. Climbing back from sobriety lost is a struggle. I've been at is since May. I had some tumbles before I really started to feel like I had found my seat in sobriety again...and it's still very new as I haven't even chalked up a month since m y last sobriety day of June 21st. My conviction has slowly rose throughout my first try back in May.

As more times passes I re-discover the things I loved about sobriety last year. Hopefully, I am better prepared for the twists and turns ahead.

Just glad you're here friend.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
Really like your tag line Freespirit. The climb out of that darkness isn't easy. Climbing back from sobriety lost is a struggle. I've been at is since May. I had some tumbles before I really started to feel like I had found my seat in sobriety again...and it's still very new as I haven't even chalked up a month since m y last sobriety day of June 21st. My conviction has slowly rose throughout my first try back in May.

As more times passes I re-discover the things I loved about sobriety last year. Hopefully, I am better prepared for the twists and turns ahead.

Just glad you're here friend.
In numbers we can do all, as long as we allow. Its a scary road, a tough road at times, but one thing i do know, is the best things in life take alot of work and effort on our part.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks for posting. I'm on day 2 and looking forward to feeling better and more optomistic on day 7. Good to hear.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mrrryah1 View Post
Thanks for posting. I'm on day 2 and looking forward to feeling better and more optomistic on day 7. Good to hear.
well all have our times, im glad you are here, congrats on day 2, it does get better with time. bumps and hills and sometimes mountains we will have to climb, but it will all be well worth it.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Congrats on a week, You can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs
Old 07-16-2014, 02:06 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

1 Week is fantastic!! Keep it going!!