Strange things happen !!!!!

Old 07-14-2014, 01:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Strange things happen !!!!!

I ran out of cigarettes, thought about quitting, I have an e cig and I have the commit lozenges, but my head was so bad for the last few days, didn't think today would be a good day to quit.

So I went out, even though I didn't feel like it. I get my cigs, and the clerk mentioned she had a migraine headache.

I have these, I know what they are. I know sometimes people don't understand them so I start to talk to her. It, started to get about how stress can contribute to them. She then opens up to me and tells me her mom is a drug addict, her father was a drug dealer, her H shuts her out. He has no emotional connection to her. No empathy. Her phone is ringing and ringing. I told her that I understand, I mentioned a little bit of what I went through. I gave her my phone number if she ever needed to talk to someone, because she said that she has tried but no one listens anymore.

I knew she had to return her H's call. He called twice. I knew there would be more h3ll for her if she didn't call him back.

I hope she calls me.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Old 07-14-2014, 02:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hammer View Post

OK. I was having a really bad day and that made me laugh. Thanks