Feeling down :(

Old 07-14-2014, 06:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling down :(

I gathered all his things last night after I got home from the shore.. I didn’t carry the dresser down and asked my cousin to help me tonight, which he agreed… While I was talking to my cousin, he informed me my ex was back on Facebook and I couldn’t help but look at his page… I know I shouldn’t have done that and I learned my lesson to not do that again.. I deactivated my FB a couple months ago and it remains deactivated… While I was looking at his page, I noticed he became friends with all these woman and one of them being his ex-girlfriend, who he was with right before he went away to prison… I always felt he had feelings for her still and just seeing that kind of made me feel sh*tty… I know it’s best that it’s someone else and not me, but the hurt is still there.. I’m very insecure and became this way because of the degrading and unhealthy relationships I have put myself in… I am doing my best to keep the focus on me..
Old 07-14-2014, 06:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Stay of of Facebook, hon. It's so tempting to turn an accepted Friend Request into a Grand Romance when you only get a little sliver of someone's highlight reel. No joy can come from comparing that to your behind the scenes. Hugs.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I know it’s best that it’s someone else and not me
Hang onto that! Keep doing your best and good for you for doing it!