What a dream ! Hope this helps !

Old 07-12-2014, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What a dream ! Hope this helps !

Hi Everyone,

In this message tonight I hope to inspire folks to really LISTEN to what I really feel & believe is when God above is telling us, "trust ME, I've got you in my hands." allow me to explain dear SR family. This month is not easy because it was the happiest I ever was in a relationship - until his drinking decided to show itself. Long story short...( if you know of my situation- then you'll love this post, if you don't then feel free to read my posts) my point is I think we all dated the same guy... Anyway- let me cut to the dream... I woke up at 4:30 am this morning, I fell asleep wondering what he's doing, if he's sober, if he's using, then i said. "enough Bernadette" - I said a prayer for him & went to sleep. Around 4:30 I woke up fast remembering all I had just dreamt- in my dream he (my exAbf) was in confusion and trouble, bad crowd around him & drinking- all shady around him. I felt like,"you were wondering - well, here it is" I prayed hard for him & went to sleep. I'm sorry, I just had to get it off my chest. I pray he is well & maybe it means the opposite. But, if he isn't getting help, and we know alcoholism is progressive then, I think I got a direct message from above telling me- let it go even more so, especially the memories that make me at times miss him. I read today, "sometimes God removes people from our lives for our own protection - don't run back to them. Let them go" can I get an Amen! A friend of mine who lost a brother of his to addiction told me," if your exAbf was getting help to stop drinking & drugs- you'd hear from him by now- we havent spoken since around March, If he's still using- then you won't hear from him. Again, I'm sorry SR family to revisit this, for I know it's over & I'm grateful because it got scary to be with him at times- but talk about confirmation from above. Have a blessed evening all, if this helps anybody, then my getting up like a bullet at 4:30 am was worth it. Xoxo Bernadette777