Hi

Old 07-12-2014, 10:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I had a great time on my trip and relaxed, spent time with friends and did a lot of meditating. It was beautiful. BF hasn't been drinking, but he does not do well when I'm gone.

It's very sad, actually. He's starting IOP Monday so I really hope he works some sh!t out and is on the road to recovery again. When I was gone I was able to put it out of my mind and focus on ME and enjoying myself. I'm so glad. I needed it. I also realized I may have to move back to Northern California. I just feel like I belong there and have amazing friends that are like family.

Here's a sassy goat from the place we stayed! I loved it. I sprained my ankle dancing at the wedding but it's getting better. I've always been accident prone, so no surprise there!

Hope all is well and everyone has a good weekend.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ive been thinking about you believe it or not, misses you posting. Happy you had a nice time at the wedding. Northern California is the best !! I hope your boyfriends IOP goes good and he starts feeling better. Sounds like he missed you !!
Old 07-12-2014, 12:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad you relaxed a bit.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I like that big fat goat! Glad your trip was enjoyable and that you had some time for meditation. If in fact a move is in your future, I surely wish you all the best!
Old 07-12-2014, 08:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

I'm gonna name her Stella. Stella the Sassy Goat.

So glad you had a good time and were able to take care of #1 while you were gone. I've missed your posts, too!
Old 07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

So happy that you had a fabulous time in Nor Cal!! I hope your ankle heals quickly!
Old 07-12-2014, 10:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Location: My mind wanders a lot, but I try to stay in the present.
I get the feeling, by the look in her eyes, that Stella the Sassy Goat is not one to be trifled with. No codie there.

Maybe we should make her our mascot!

Glad you had a good time. Northern California is my home. I miss it every day. Maybe someday I'll end up back there myself.