Notices

almost 1 month clean

Old 07-10-2014, 10:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

almost 1 month clean

Haven't figured out this website yet so don't know where this will go. Is it just me or does this site need to be simplified. To anyone experiencing anxiety in the first part of their recovery consider it a good thing. If you override it it means you want sobriety more than your old ways. I had so much anxiety about the next time the desire came on and did everything possible to nip it in the butt before it could happen because I knew I was weak to fight it once it came. Well, the anxiety was worth it because I reviewed everyday why I didn't want to use and today when my dealer sent me a text and basically offered to give me one for free I said, no thanks. And btw, hats off to ALL you alcoholics because it's not as simple as deleting a phone number from your phone! You have to be very strong since it's in your face everyday. Pat yourselves on the back and reward yourself with dinner out or a massage or something. You deserve it.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Very nice babygirl. And welcome.

I've found the site to be simple and functional when I access it with my laptop; although, there are a number of sub-forums dedicated to various recovery topics. I find it a little less simple when I access it with the phone app.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nice post babygirl. And as a matter of fact, I DID take myself out to dinner tonight (2nd time this week. I forgot how much I LOVE going out for dinner with a great book.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great job on 1 Month!! Keep pushing through!!
Old 07-11-2014, 12:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

No we don't. I don't have to be strong at all. I just don't have a problem anymore. I'm recovered. You can be too.

"Instead, the problem has been removed." BB pg. 85