Notices

Day 3

Old 07-09-2014, 10:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 3

Day three here and I'm feeling ok but really really tired. Luckily, I've been able to get to bed early so getting a solid 10 hrs. That just seems ridiculous, but I guess I need it?? I dunno...

In some ways, I feel like I threw away a solid 4 weeks b/c of my mistake last weekend, but then again, I'm still thankful for the sober time I think about how difficult it was to start with Day 1 last time and at least after my slip over the weekend, I didn't even think twice about starting again on Monday...I just knew I had to.

Feeling a bit anxious about the next few weeks. I have a work trip, which in the past has been major triggers. I honestly do not remember the last time I took a flight or even a train ride w/o drinking. Although I'm anxious, I'm glad I will have some time under my belt that I can use to work through it (even though the time has been a bit marred by the last weekend).

Eventually I want to post about the slip. Not ready yet, but I might in a couple of days just to get it out there (mostly for myself).

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Good job, Lola. If you feel like relapsing you get on here and we'll try to help you through it.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job on Day 3!! Keep it going!!

Let your body do it's thing, sleep is a great healer, just run with it, also I can relate on the travelling thing, I always saw airports from the inside of their bars, I never realised how many types of perfume existed until I started to explore airports a bit more and go for a coffee instead.

It can be done, we just need to tweak a few things here and there!!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good for you. I don't think we quite start from the very beginning again after a slip. It's great that you are caring for yourself and it is not a big deal, now that it is done, that you slipped.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Well done on day 3, Lola You'll be back in your stride soon enough, my friend