progress report

Old 07-06-2014, 01:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

progress report

Hey all. It's been a while since I posted on here but thought I'd just post an update!

It's been 95 days since I spoke to my XAF, and it's been lovely and peaceful. My weight's back near normal, my sleeping is almost back to normal and my life is 1000 times better than it was. He's tried contacting me multiple times, but I've just ignored him. He made a particularly concerted effort after 90 days like he said he would, but I just can't be doing with him any more!

he left me a voicemail stating he didn't know why I took it all so personally (his last communication to me was "F*** off and leave me alone for 90 days or I'll come to your work and get you") which actually caused me to laugh out loud! Yet again he is twisting it all about so I'm the one to blame! Hilarious. He seems to have forgotten attacking me with a knife, threatening me on a daily basis and leaving broke and broken! How conveniently short and twisted his memory is. He didn't even stay sober for the 90 days, so it just shows he's on a totally different planet from normality!

Of course i miss him and care deeply about him but the spell is well and truly broken. I would have answered him had he been 90 days sober - he'd have deserved my support, but as things stand, I'll gladly carry on with my own life thank you!

Once again, I have to thank all those of you on here who gave me their time and understanding, and although I'm not fully over the trauma of him, you gave me the strength and the tools to put myself first. Cheers guys and girls xxxxx
Old 07-06-2014, 01:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Im at the beginging of my break and hoping after 95days i sound as strong as you do!

Well done you!!
Old 07-06-2014, 01:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats TJ, you do deserve better.

When I hear people come back to thank this community, I am just proud to be a part of this community.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Be very proud of yourself as we are proud of you!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 08:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes, be proud of yourself. You sound SO much better -- you sound like the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders and you're ready to fly again!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yah! It sounds like you are healthier and happier by putting yourself first. Keep up the great work and thanks for being and inspiration to me and others beginning that same journey.