Notices

and then there was another day

Old 06-30-2014, 05:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

and then there was another day

I am blessed, we are blessed. We are on a recovery site and have a chance to change. Think about that friends, a chance to be something we aren't used to being SOBER.

Today is the day, I am going to seize that opportunity, I want change and will achieve it. I can and will grow in my recovery. I am so humbled by the fact that I haven't killed myself through habit or otherwise yet. That has taught me, I am not done yet, I have a mission and need to achieve it.... I know its a personal spiritual opinion, but if you are reading this I know one thing you want to get batter and want change, and have a chance, RIGHT?

It hasn't been easy, I've relapsed lots, I've looked temptation in the eyes many times, I am 6 4' 240 lbs, but I have cried like a baby. I'ave been brought to me knees but this habit. I've felt like I had no hope, but I found hope and am prevailing. Day by day.

Lets get sober friends, lets defeat temptation and succeed, move on and help others, That is what I want.

TDG stay safe and sober friends
Old 06-30-2014, 06:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Guy, well said!! Finding sobriety is something some of use take a lifetime and never achieve. Glad to hear your hanging in there. Change is good, especially when it involves giving up something that brings you heartache. Stay strong and best wishes!
Old 06-30-2014, 06:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

You are going to do it deliveryguy. I can feel it in the air.