Notices

A ticking time bomb! Methcathinone

Old 06-27-2014, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A ticking time bomb! Methcathinone

I am a mommy of 2 beautiful lil boys. I have a wonderful man in my life. We both divorced, not married but share this commitment of kids and wanting a beautiful life together. We do not have a short of money and im blessed with staying at home mom position. You would think I have everything why take the risk to lose it all. I ask myself the same question! Still fighting an addiction that often pops up.

I'm in therapy and also on a journey of inner healing but at the same time have to fight this urge to take again.

How do I get over this? Yes I want to!!!!! Overcome and have victory but find myself weak and constantly trying to fight this very long history of drug abuse

Anyone out there who can relate
Old 06-27-2014, 02:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Anoli

mcat was not part of my experience, but I know you'll find support and understanding here - Welcome!

D
Old 06-27-2014, 03:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum Anoli!!

Alcohol was my thing, but there should be a few around who can relate!!
Old 06-27-2014, 03:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks you guys, will stick around some and hope to find support and a way
��
Old 06-27-2014, 03:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i to am an alcoholic so dont really understand where you are at right now but when ever my head fellt or needed a drink in early days
i would simply have a drink of cold water and have to get busy, going out for a walk cleaning up my flat or finding any jobs that needed doing
i was out of work so had more time on my hands for my head to give me a battle, i wnt to aa meetings afternoon and night that got me out of my flat and amonst people like me
i also found peace of mind in an aa room and i still do today
but i dont get the battle in the mind anymore over drink that way of life has changed as i had to practise a new way of living for me

so keeping busy might help you but like i said i dont know if its different or not with drug addiction a you might need to see a dr or have subitute drugs given hence i tend to leave drug advice to the experts the people in na should be able to help you as there the experts in this field in my view
good luck to you