Where is our dear friend Kindeyes?

Old 06-26-2014, 06:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Where is our dear friend Kindeyes?

Have not read anything from Kindeyes lately. She has so much wisdom, and I find myself always reading any of her posts.

So I just did some digging. She is not on the member list. She posted to some threads as a guest, but she has not been on here since April.

Does anyone know? Is she taking a break from SR? Is anything up with her?

Sojourner
Old 06-26-2014, 07:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am not entirely sure, but I do believe she is taking a break. I miss her dearly also, I believe her posts were always filled with kindness and wisdom.

KE...if you would happen to see this, know we miss you dearly!
Old 06-26-2014, 11:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

A lot of people whose posts really helped me seem to have moved on: Kindeyes, English Garden and Cynical One are just a few names I miss seeing.

I get it though, I haven't posted much either lately. As I move further away in time from my dysfunctional relationship with an addict and toward a more healthy relationship with myself, I find my words and perspective to not be very welcome here. And I get it; many of the wise words I first read here a year ago really stung me and made me angry at the time. But they were right.

It takes a special kind of person to speak the truth and still have the patience to deal with the anger of those who are dancing with addiction.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I have also noticed that Kindeyes and English Garden haven't posted in a while. Their posts/advice helped me a lot. There was a lot of wisdom and kindness in their words. I'm sure many others benefited from their posts as well. I can understand wanting to take a break from SR, and I hope they are ok and come back soon.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Kindeyes was such asset to so many of us. Her posts were always so helpful, kind and understanding. She, as well as so many, are really missed.

If you want further info, please feel free to PM me.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Smile

I wanted to also acknowledge the wisdom, love and kindness shown by KE, English, Cynical, OuttoLunch and so many others who have been there for me during my darkest hours. KE, you are loved and I pray for your joy and happiness and faith. Keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers!
Teresa
Old 06-30-2014, 09:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I agree with you all. I miss those voices who have been around for so long. I am distressed at the number of new people who have found this support - it just shows so many people looking for support.
May it help you -
b.