Notices

please help me boyfriend in rehab

Old 06-19-2014, 04:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

please help me boyfriend in rehab

my boyfriend has been in a religious mission rehab for a little over a month. This rehab does not let them talk to anyone but immediate family and only letters for the first few months. A week being in there he wrote his brother and wrote a letter for me as well. i would write back to him and give it to his brother, so this was on going, for last few weeks and i received very amazing letters from him, i am his biggest fan i never wrote him anything negative and kept pushing to stay there for the whole program and get the help he needs and how proud and happy i was for him. I thought it would be nice to send a care package that was a bunch of food for him - anyway they found out it was from me because they caught him writing a letter to me and all our letters. Anyway his mom called me and said they are threatening him to either stop writing me or hell get kicked out. I feel horrible, i really was just trying to be nice and let him know i care about him, So anyway i cant contact him clearly anymore since we got caught, im sorry to vent -- im just so upset, i understand he needs to focus on himself i told him -- i guess my question is -- this program is 9 months long and since i really wont have any contact with him how does this work -- will he forget about me? what do i do now -- i know do me -- its just really hard its just a real sad feeling i have any help would be greatly appreciated its like hes gone forever now.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Dollbaby

I'm sorry to see this situation is still causing you upset.

Unfortunately no one here can give you a guarantee that he will forget about you or that he won't.

My suggestion before to others in this situation has been to move on and live your own life and let things unfold as they will...

but if you can't see yourself moving on I think you're just going to have to wait the rest of the 9 months anyway and see what happens when he gets out and is free to contact you?

D
Old 06-19-2014, 05:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i really appreicate it