Notices

fed up

Old 06-15-2014, 05:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

fed up

This is not about drinking because I'm not but i sure do want to. Glad its not in the house. My husband and I have kids from previous marriages. Mine is 25. Had a rough time through the teens and early twenties but she is a responsible working married woman now. My husbands daughter is in her forties. Was constantly asking for money. Three kids single mom but...gosh I cannot tell you enough. Just that I got tired of feeling sorry for her because she was not trying. We poured out bunches of money. Not working. All about her. So here's fathers day. Calls at 530 pm to drive by. Calls at 730. Got lost but shes local. Im working in the am. Shes never worked. Husband said come back wednesday. Why not..dont freaking work just another day to her. Sucking on the government. Fed up. Husband gets sensitive. I get fed up. I wish I had a fifth. Good thing I don't. I'm. So freaking mad right now I want to scream. Sorry to vent. Trigger 101. Can you hear me scream?
Old 06-15-2014, 06:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Yes, I can hear you screaming. I'm glad you aren't drinking over it.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Family matters can keep us stewing, and/or drinking, for ever. Very hard to do, but today I have very little contact with my crazy family and it's really making recovery a lot easier. Keep us posted!
Old 06-15-2014, 06:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Husband still mad. I guess we are going to bed mad. Going to bed sober. I guess that's something.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My grandmother once told me to never make any tough decisions until you've slept on it, best advice I've ever had. Sleep on it, see how you feel in the morning. Emotions can fog up your judgement.