Angels and Hugs

Old 06-06-2014, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Angels and Hugs

So this morning, I am dropping off the Daughter -- now 12 -- at school. Last day of school. Was laughing with her about since I asked God to open my eyes to see the Angels, I see them all the time. Generally my Alananny Angels -- the lead crossing guard at her school is one of my Alananny Angels. So I see her most every school day. But at the library, grocery store, church -- can be most anywhere -- I see my Alananny Angel people.

As we were pulling up to the school, my 8 am Prayer Alarm went off, so we said a quick morning prayer, and as we were pulling up to stop, I noticed the guy who does the front door crossing, he has been there everyday, too. I said to daughter -- Why do you not run up and give him a hug? She looks and laughs and says "Do you dare me to?" I said -- "sure, kid, I dare you to." So she hops out the car, and at a run, yells "Hey, Mr. ________" Dives on him in a big hug, says Good Morning and trots on into school.

I drive by and he is just standing there laughing.

I see Angels, everywhere.

Thank You, God. Open our eyes that we may see.

=========

So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love this Hammer!!! And I love that you encourage such awareness and raw goodness in your kids.

XXX