Notices

Day 3 New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 3 New Thread

I am making this new thread as I was going back and forth with 2 different threads, and I was getting confused. So, I will sum up that there is still beer in the fridge. I am still drinking water. Now with Lemon or Lime, with Tobasco, and Cayenne Pepper. Why? I have no idea. But it isn't beer and I'm not on a detox fast.

So. Still doing great and to those of you feeling like crap, it will pass... I am sure (for me) tonight will be tough, tomorrow night (Friday night), the weekend, etc.

But I'm pushing through this. To any that cannot sleep and have not gotten help from your GP, please talk to him/her. Also, seek help if you are feeling real sick. There are many suggestions on this board on how to help with the sleep issues also.

I will check in as much as I can, I have been very busy today and that also keeps the mind off of it.

Again, my sincerest thank you to all of you that have supported me and given me awesome ideas. One great one from 2 great people on here "Pretend it isn't your alcohol" while most Alcoholics would clean you out of your house anyway when you were away -- it does help. That beer is the gas stations beer, the bars beer, that persons beer. Replace whatever DOC or AOC in there.

It isn't mine. Let them keep it. Let them drink it.

Love, Happy
Old 06-05-2014, 02:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Congratulations on day 3, Happy!