Notices

starting over again

Old 06-02-2014, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

starting over again

Well I came of the band wagon hard this weekend. I am all shaky and the world is spinning and I am having trouble keeping stuff down. Well I am trying to set this moment in my brain, becuase I do not want to ever feel this way again.

What I've learned from all my relapses. I need a plan, I got stop be so negative, gotta remember not drinking can't kill you, but drinking can.

So depsite how bad I feel, I a forcing myself to go to work. Its my first step in the right direction. Well I suppose I felt like I should just put something down. I hope one day to come back and read to this to remind myself of this moment.

Quick note to self for future reference, right now your head is spinning, your abdomen is on fire, and you can taste bile in your mouth. Your trembling and very, very anxious and can't think straight. You only slept an hour last night and you dry heaving from lack of fluids. Remember that thatdeliveryguy your wife and family depend on you. Pick yourself and get on teh sober train.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well, if it helps, I am on day 1 again too. We have to keep fighting, right?
Old 06-02-2014, 07:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Snakes I think this fight can be won. I could of chosen any site in the world to visit this morning, and you could of to. However, we are here, and I really think that matters. Good luck in yor sobriety friend.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober date 5/1/13

Hi Guys,
Come back fighting.