Notices

random feelings of ickiness

Old 05-30-2014, 02:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

random feelings of ickiness

So i have asthma which causes me to he sob like everyday....on top of my quit symptoms....its making me have random waves of ew. Anyone else do this? I try to recognize it for what it is. But...its hard sometimes. Advice?
Old 05-31-2014, 02:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just don't drink over it and you'll be fine. We learn how to take these things in stride the longer we are sober.
Hope you feel better soon.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Crazy Cat Lady

I have asthma as well. It was bad when I was younger but I only have symptoms occasionally now or when I exercise. I know it's really hard to feel okay when your bronchioles are swollen and you can't catch a good breath. Shoot, I feel like crap when I take my rescue inhaler because it makes my heart race and I feel panicked.

All I know is that drinking hasn't solved any of those problems. If drinking could fix my asthma, I'd have the lungs of a GOD! If my asthma's got me feeling crappy, I just make sure that I take time to sit down, slow down and breath deep. I take my rescue inhaler if I need it and just accept that I'm going to feel like I drank 10 espressos for a while. No use fighting something that can't be helped. I have to accept it and move on.