Notices

Day 2

Old 05-24-2014, 10:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mary2

Day 2

Managed 6 hours sleep there! Amazing. My muscles are sore today... I don't know if that's through work or a symptom of stopping that poison. Heads still pretty vague. Early days .... Hope everyone's good ❤️Xxx
Old 05-24-2014, 10:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job on getting to day 2 hez1979. I know how rough that is. Just back another go at sobriety myself...day 10 for me.

Keep it going you WILL feel much better!

You have my support.

Good luck my friend.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Mary2

Day 10 is good are you noticing symptoms are lessening? Xxx
Old 05-24-2014, 10:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

For sure. Physically I feel great. Although that might be because of many things. Eating a solid diet and consistently. Taking vitamins. Getting solid sleep if you can ( and you WILL in time ).

Mentally I've felt so much better now 10 days in. When drinking I would feel like I was having anxiety attacks...also I became a mean son of a...which is actually the TOTAL opposite of my genuine character ( at least that's what friends tell me )

Don't give in the first couple of days are the toughest in my experiences...and I've done it a few times.

Post here...we're here to help. Others on this site have given me a lot of assistance and support. We all want the best for each other.

Easiest way to get where you want to go ? Don't drink today.

Stay on the path. You have my support. Along with many other's here.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:05 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Mary2

Again thank you. I'm gonna start vitamins and healthy diet. Yes one day at a time. My kids mean to much to me. They are 12 and 6 if I stop now at 34 we have many great years ahead. I kid myself on wen I feel ok the drinking didn't effect them. Of course it does... Memory blanks days lost to hangovers... I drank mainly when they at dads but still the drink was in system and hangover remained on their return. Often the next morning I'd drink more just to square me up. I'd drink it in a cup pretending it was tea... My kids aren't stupid... I was only kidding myself. I've told the big one I'm not drinking again in the hope that it puts more pressure on me... They are truely my world. I know I'm a good kind mum but not when I'm a drunk. When I'm drunk I make phone calls tell lies lots of really attention seeking behaviour. It is a poison to the brain.
Wanted those wee things off my chest there... Thank you xxx
Old 05-24-2014, 11:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Here's to day 3, hez