Notices

Finding drugs...

Old 05-22-2014, 12:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Finding drugs...

Today is day 66 and I think the devil himself is always lurking in the dark corners trying his best to tempt me... Today i was dumping my trash at my home where i rent a nice studio apartment inside of a huge colonial mansion in Jersey and when I lifted the dumpsters hood staring right up at me was 3 bags of heroin stamped with a Playboy insignia... 3 bags just sitting there looking up at me... I got a little upset at the thought that no matter where I try to go this Dope crap seems to follow me but then again lets be real people... Dope has been around since the cavemen and if someone wants to stay clean then you could live right in the middle of heroin central in any hood and be strong enough not to use. I kinda had a slight lil panic episode but not from wanting to do the 3 bags at all but from thinking that someone that lives under the same roof as I now live is a user... Ill find out as soon as I meet everyone living there because im an ex dope fiend and I can spot another one miles away... i cant blame anyone even when i find the ****** because i have no proof. my apartments front door has a nice sticker o it that says... DRUG FREE ZONE... NO DRUGS ALLOWED. i punched a hole in a trash bag with a broken broom handle and pushed the 3 bags into the trash bag where they belonged. No devil will ever make this man pick up junk ever again and use... not today anyway and im strong for my tomorrows too... I love the life God has seen fit to provide me with and the people I surround myself with. To let any of them down would be a crime against god and I just cant see myself doing that ever again.. I want too many good things where junk is a taker and never a giver other then the addiction to follow. When i first got clean 66 days ago i would constantly find bags of dope here and there and everywhere because i was a care free user who could afford a 2 to 300 dollar a day habit. I remember buying junk at 3 to 5 bundles and then forgetting where i put them only to simply pick up the phone and order more. finding bundles after day 1 from detox was a real bitch but I had the strength then to throw them out and im a hundred times stronger now... every week i see people come into my tattoo studio loaded up on junk and it dont upset me or make me want at all. it actually makes me stronger to see them and then i think back to pre detox days and i feel ill... but... that feeling passes and I love calling the junkies out telling them that they aint fooling me and im 66 days clean so if you wanna be clean i can tell u my short success story and then after this tattoo u can take your twisted ass to detox and in 5 days have a new beginning.. I THANK GOD ABOVE FOR THE STRENGTH IVE BEEN BLESSED WITH AND FOR MY NEW DRUG FREE LIFE... WOULDNT TRADE BEING CLEAN FOR ANYTHING BUT BEING MORE CLEAN...
Old 05-22-2014, 12:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

that stuff scares me. Understand I been on pills that could kill a horse. I would have destroyed the bag of dope.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
painless

Smile

i been on every type of pain killer known to man from my gun shots and 2 shattered legs and back surgeries and once had a legitimate 6 to 8 oxy 80mg pill a day habit where i didnt even feel the meds anymore... thats what led me to bigger and stronger drugs... now im 66 days clean so god has not only my back but a plan for me... hope u got a plan too...
Old 05-22-2014, 12:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Way cool that you do tattoos! I look for color and detail- I have a bald eagle over a sunset on my bicept. just one.

I am on a taper for opiates.

Do you live in a dangerous area?