So I just talked to the twin brother....

Old 05-16-2014, 07:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Linkin Park Enthusiast

So I just talked to the twin brother....

And I honestly don't remember what was said between us.

It's been a while-the last time I talked to him he just got out of rehab. Like 2012, or maybe 2013, I don't remember.

I was asking him all kinds of dumb crap like like did he feel him or whatever, he said yes. I said I was going out there to see him, he said ok. I said I loved him and I missed him (the ABF not him) and he said he knows.

It's really hard, because talking to him, he sounds like HIM, and although he doesn't say the things the ABF would say, it's like the other half of him (well, he is). he is a meth addict. I told him to stay clean, the ABF would want that (he always said when one of them was up the other one was down) and he agreed with me.

This really hurts. Really. I don't have the words in my vocabulary to describe it. We said a whole bunch of other stuff but it's irrelevant. It was a 42 minute conversation.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you're hurting. Hugs to you.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

inpieces, I really do feel for you tonight. I think you already know that your ex did not come from the most loving household. They probably had many demons to deal with. I am taking this from what you said, (not giving someone an excuse to blame their own behavior on).

I don't know if I should say glad you had that convo, or not. I just really want to say ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))). You loved him.

I gotta tell you a story though. I was married twice. I had a daughter with my first ex. She was doing research and she found out that he had died two months ago. She wanted to talk to me about him. I really couldn't say anything bad to her, she is his daughter, so I told her all the good things. She thanked me, she said he would have to be a terrific person for me to have married him.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))