Notices

Difference of opinion

Old 05-10-2014, 04:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Difference of opinion

I recently realized just how black and white threads on the internet, text messages and emails really are. Composing such a body of words strung together, emphasizing the points in my mind and concluding I put it together in such a way that you will completely feel what I am feeling, and then receiving a bit of back lash----

It's somewhat synonymous of my drinking career. The careful planning, the revision of the story and the execution of the task- and expecting anyone else in the world to understand.

What a beautiful way to build a resentment.

I am so happy that I didn't drink last night.
Big day at work today, and although the still drunk/ way hungover Saturdays add up to more than completely sober Saturdays in my 20 year career, today I am especially thankful to be completely sober this morning, whit no wine on my breath or heart waiting to explode out of my chest. No red eyes or shaky hands. No sweating or over eating. Just me. In the flesh, present in today.

And no matter how you may interpret that, it's a miracle and amazing! Happy Saturday peeps
Old 05-10-2014, 04:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good luck on your quest, as usual it's not easy to focus on the target when other variables poke up. The huge problem I had was how many chances will I get before ALL the bad things happened? It scared me enough to get some of my undisciplined self in control. It's been great ever since.

BE WELL