Notices

relapsed. almost killed myself ... again..

Old 05-09-2014, 06:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

relapsed. almost killed myself ... again..

I just got out of detox today.. last weekend id say wasnt no big deal cuz I didnt remember any of it. Total black out. Lost 2 days there. Appatently I did a cpl hit n runs. Smashed my car up a bit. Spend like 700 dollars and don't remember it at all for all I know I just got ripped off but I have no idea..

I went to bed .. I took a couple downers to put me to sleep not thinking mich of it.. then next thing I remember I'm in the hospital almost dead . . I'm scared of wjere my addoction could take me. I don't want to use any more. I know I need help. I am going thru depression now having very bad thoughts of life at times. Family and the few friends I have keep me going here and the woman in my life still loves me no matter what so I'm gtateful for that and I guess in the end I'm grateful for this bad experience. It brought me to detox and I want nothong more to do with drugs. I'm sick and tired of being sock and tired. I'm all fed up..
Old 05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry to here about this. We never know what's gonna happen when we drink or use and I'm glad you're okay.

Have you considered doing in-patient or long-term residential treatment?
Old 05-09-2014, 06:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My plan for now is to het back to meetings and am goong to try jist out patient prpgram thru detox. I jist need to stick with it. When I stop the meetings. Or when I get laid off and have nothing to do. Hell breaks loose. I might to a I'm patient program. But I don't want 90 days. Id try out a 21 day program. I have lots of thinking to do. This depression is killer tho..
Old 05-09-2014, 07:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you're still with us. Lots to think about it
I highly recommend 90 days.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I just hope what I have went thru can help someone else make some better decesions. Life is precious and u can lose it very easily or spend the rest of your life in jail knock on wood no one gets seriously hurt or killed by my recent events. I'm so grateful I made it out alove. Feel bad for the hit and run. But atleast.. atleast no one was Injured. Thank god!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

All those things that didn't happen are called 'yets'. Keep using and they will happen. Why be picky about the 90 days, take it, its better than dying, killing others and the devastation and destruction we leave in our wake when using
Old 05-09-2014, 07:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're ok Live444Today - welcome back

D
Old 05-09-2014, 07:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LBrain View Post
Glad you're still with us. Lots to think about it
I highly recommend 90 days.
I shall do this 90 days. But my anxiety is jist too high I am unable to share my feelings in the rooms. I wouldnt make out to great in a 90 day program.. I need some over the counter anxiety killer or some magic something to help me with this.. I can't handle people lookong at me.. ppl starong at me kills everytging I would like to share. So when I do share which is very rare. Its very short. My mind goes blank all the time. I don't know what to do about this .. I do not want no pills to tale for this. I misuse everything. I dunno. I am lost in life currently!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I can talk one on one with absolutley anyone. But when there is several pairs of eyes staring at me. It shuts me right down!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Suggestions anyone???
Old 05-09-2014, 07:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

If your talking about meetings, you don't have to share, simply sit and listen, maybe grab someone you like the look after the meeting and have a chat, go for a coffee with them.

Or if you feel you must share, share about the fact find it hard, tell them what your telling us. There is no right or wrong way to do this, just don't pick up and even if you do, stay close
Old 05-09-2014, 07:26 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nogard View Post
If your talking about meetings, you don't have to share, simply sit and listen, maybe grab someone you like the look after the meeting and have a chat, go for a coffee with them.

Or if you feel you must share, share about the fact find it hard, tell them what your telling us. There is no right or wrong way to do this, just don't pick up and even if you do, stay close
Ya. Meetings. I do attend. But I ca t handle ot when every single personshares with no problem then I get all the eyesnon me cuz they want me to let it all out. But this is just so so hard for me. Makes me want to get up and leave the meeting. . .
Old 05-09-2014, 07:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Thanks. I will tomorrow try and share something. Anything. About my anxiety ect. See how that works out..
Old 05-09-2014, 07:51 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Originally Posted by Live444Today View Post
Ya. Meetings. I do attend. But I ca t handle ot when every single personshares with no problem then I get all the eyesnon me cuz they want me to let it all out. But this is just so so hard for me. Makes me want to get up and leave the meeting. . .
That's why I wrote what I wrote! Maybe have a read of my earlier post. Your not in a meeting to be competitive your there to get well and so is everyone else.