Wish he was dead

Old 04-30-2014, 09:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wish he was dead

I can't believe I actually feel this way. A man who was a friend a few years ago before I quit drinking has recently re emerged from the slime to torture me. His drama had been driving me crazy already and when his wife left him he became intolerable. My quitting drinking didn't help anything though I went to great lengths to make sure that I didn't pressure him into quitting. He basically left me and my other friends on his own until one day he came by and we had to tell him to get lost. He was mixing xanax and lots of wine. He was skinny and looked like sh*t and I felt bad but I needed to guard my sobriety and move on with my life without baby sitting drunks anymore. Well he more or less left us alone for a couple of years but now for some reason he's back worse than ever. He's been spreading the word that I "screwed him out of thousands of dollars" and threatening to tell the police that I'm some kind of drug king pin who finances my life by growing vast quantities of weed. It's all a load of BS but it's the same hurtful drama as ever and now it makes me so mad that this morning I found myself thinking that this world would be a better place if he was dead. I have never felt that way before and it shocks me. I'll get over it but I just had to vent in an appropriate place.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It feels good to vent- doesnt it?

In my experience that type will usually hang themself. YES
Old 05-01-2014, 03:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Linkin Park Enthusiast

Yeah, you say that, I understand how you feel.

But if it really happens, you are going to think you caused it.

Even though it's true.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Why are you in contact with this person?

NO CONTACT. Inform those who are in contact that you don't want to hear about anything he has said period. If it were me, since the feeling of hatred is so strong, I wouldn't associate with anyone that associates with him.

For someone who has been gone for years and doesn't have any connection with you he seems to have a lot of power over you. Pull the plug.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I was selling a very nice race car that I built to a guy, on payments, everything was slow but okay then he stopped paying me or even answering my calls. On the advice of my lawyer I went to go get the car from his place of business but it didn't go well. Police were called by me, I didn't get the car. Driving home with an empty truck I get a text that mentioned the "screwing out of thousands of dollars" business. So then I knew who was pulling strings. Four days later, the drug BS. I can't just walk away or detach yet because for me it really IS many thousands of dollars and I can't afford to leave it on the table.

I just feel powerless and mad at myself for ever letting this alcoholic demon into my life. I'm sure he will hang himself at some point, not that I care.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You have an attorney so......let him do his job. Do you still hold title on the car? If so then you CAN repossess - hire someone else to do it.

You AREN'T powerless. Forget the dude. Who cares what he says.