An update on me

Old 04-29-2014, 07:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

An update on me

Hi all..

I haven't been on here in a while because honestly I haven't needed to! It is a blessing to be sure. Not so long ago, weeks really, I thought I was going to have to divorce my AH. Today, for now, he is totally different in every way. Is there improvements that can still be made? Sure, we all could use improvements, but they aren't make it or break it things -- they are NORMAL things.

Now, I'm no longer ignorant. My blinders are not back on. I'm aware..so aware. I realize that this could be temporary and things go back down the crapper in a moment with one second of weakness. I know this but feel ok with that understanding. I continue to be thankful for what I have in this moment..mindful of all that is in this current moment with thanksgiving, but continue self improvement.

I just wanted to share that. I leaned on you all for several months pretty heavily and thank you for all the ears and encouragement. I may need it again someday..who knows. I'm just not going to sit around worrying about what if.

Hugs to you all!
Old 04-29-2014, 07:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm very happy for you!
You sound wise and strong. It's good that you're aware and also able to enjoy the day at hand. May there be many good days like this for your family to enjoy!!
Old 04-29-2014, 08:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hi Katchie, it's great to hear a good news story in this forum and lovely you have your husband back. I hope it goes on forever.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Katchie---it is good to hear that your life has improved so much. It is good that you tell your story--because there are others who are where you were and could use a good success story. Sharing the positive with others is a good thing!!!!

dandylion
Old 04-30-2014, 03:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm so glad to hear you are in a good place, katchie! Thank you for such a great, positive update!!
Old 04-30-2014, 04:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hugs Katchie!
Old 04-30-2014, 07:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Katchie, it's great to hear from you! Glad to hear you are aware and taking good care of you!

Have a wonderful day!

XXX
Old 04-30-2014, 08:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I love good updates! I'm glad your husband is making changes but I'm thrilled at how happy and healthy you're sounding! Keep it up Katchie.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:59 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thanks for sharing! It is nice to hear a positive update for a change. I am happy things are going well for you and your husband is making good changes. I am hopeful things will continue to remain positive for you. You are honest about being cautiously optimistic and that shows how far you have come. It sounds like you are in a much better place emotionally. Keep up the great work!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:29 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

That's so awesome...I'm so happy for your happiness