Well Don't I just feel stupid.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Well Don't I just feel stupid.

What can I say I made the same mistake I always make and as we all know nothing changes if nothing changes. Things appeared changed and I was happy for the most part but my gut for the last 2 months said something was not right.

Hubby went somewhere tonight said he was going to get a beer he has not come back yet. I went to the car which was an anniversary gift to see if he took the phone with him and in the back floorboard I saw a yellow paper I picked it up and it was the release papers from the emergency room here and they belonged to the girl that told me she had been seeing him last year.

I am stupid, stupid, stupid. needless to say I am hurting and I know it is my own damn fault. feel free to say I told you so because you did .
Old 04-24-2014, 12:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Crazybabie, do your best not to beat yourself up, rootin for ya.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Angie,
I am sorry that you are hurting . No one can say you did not try.

love yourself, and be kind to yourself. and trust your gut.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Look Back & Get Experience
Look Forward & See Hope
Look Around & Find Reality
Look Within & Find Yourself
I love your signature, maybe now is a good time to read it over and over and find peace in your heart.

Sweetie, you are not stupid or crazy, you do not own any part of his bad behaviour and anyone would be terribly hurt by this and feel betrayed.

Talk to him, see how this plays out, and then take lots of time to take care of yourself and decide what you want for YOU, how YOU want to live your live.

It's your turn, Crazybaby, to embrace life and find joy in every day. You deserve this, you deserve happiness and it's just your turn.

Hugs
Old 04-24-2014, 10:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks Ann. I feel a lil better after 3 hours of sleep he came in this morning told me his side of the story I am not even sure his side matters to me. FA. has a meeting tonight and church has Celebrate Recovery tomorrow night so that is the directions I am going

I also plan on camping from the first of the month through the end of the summer. I have been told how insane that is lol but it is what I wanna do.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:07 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Talk to him, see how this plays out, and then take lots of time to take care of yourself and decide what you want for YOU, how YOU want to live your live.

I was doing so good before I let him come back we, were apart 8 months. I am 100 percent addicted to him again and withdrawals sure are hard. I have not had a cig. this year that was a walk in the park compared to this love addiction stuff.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sending you many blessings. Hang in there.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:25 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm sorry. Blessings.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:20 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You take care of yourself, Crazybabie! Go camping. I think that is a GREAT idea. Not insane at all. We cannot control them. We can only do things that help and heal us.