Notices

73 days today free from iv meth, weed, etc

Old 04-20-2014, 07:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool 73 days today free from iv meth, weed, etc

On my ipad with 2 puppies on my lap so a bit difficult to type but just joined this forum and wanted to say hello. I'm just about 10 days away from completing a 3-month stint in rehab (inpatient), but who's counting? Lol

It's my first time doing inpatient and my third jab at recovery. The first two times I wentth rough the kaiser cdirp program for weed and alcohol, but this time around my main DOC is IV meth. It's crazy how one little threesome could lead to an emotionally abusive and controlling relationship with a psychopathic mysogynist, pending felonies, and IV drug abuse. All this for a school teacher!!!!!!! Crazy. Well, that's my story in a nutshell. I'm looking forward to connecting with you ladies especially.

Take good care, in love and light,
K

Old 04-20-2014, 07:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

Welcome to SR!!

us teachers aren't alone....I lost my special ed position due to crack use....long story there, but something a 38 year old shouldn't be doing if they want to keep their career!

Today, at age 53, I am teaching again, ages 2-4 and loving it again.

Sobriety is MY Answer to living life again!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR. You will find lots of support here. I come here every day, and it keeps me sober and happy. I love the support and the people. We have lots of things here to help. I go every morning to the 24 hour support thread and promise not to drink for the next 24 hours. Commitment really helps me. I also go to the meetings online here at 8 central time on Tuesday and Friday. I get a lot of help and support every time I post. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Before I was a correctional officer, I was a teacher. Just know, you are not alone.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks ladies

Good morning ladies,
Thank you for responding to my thread. I'm an SLP and am facing losing my speech license for a felony charge. Hopefully, after time and proven rehabilitation, I will get it back one day... Until then, I will be grateful to do something less stressful for a change, maybe part time admin assist paired with my startup businesses of semi precious stone beading and massage/Reiki...

Can you tell me about having lost your career in SPED? And how you regained it? Xoxo
Old 04-20-2014, 09:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome and Congrats! Happy Easter! and hope you are well. Stay srong and Well ! Bobby
Old 04-20-2014, 03:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to Newcomers forum PhoenixRising76

D