Sticky: What abuse is?? Thanks

Old 04-19-2014, 05:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Sticky: What abuse is?? Thanks

Thank you to all who contributed to the What is abuse? sticky. I've been on the site for a few months but had not read many of the stickies. The other night after an exceptionally emotional evening with AH I needed to understand abuse and started reading. This sticky had so much information, links and help that I spent seveal nights going through everything. So much help for me. I better understand what emotional abuse is, how it creaped into my life and how I shouldn't blame myself. That it is his problem. I need to start taking care of me and distancing myself from his emotional abuse. I plan for today; to eat healthy, exercise moderately, sleep contently and socialize regularly. All things I had stopped doing just to keep him from blowing up. I will attend Alanon regularly, reading aproved materials daily, pray continually and contact my sponsor daily. I will get myself healthy for me and my sons. Thank you again to everyone on this site for the help, support and love you give.
M
Old 04-20-2014, 02:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad you found so much help in the sticky about abuse, mustang. The stickies are full of really useful stuff, and and I have learned so much there myself.

Your plan to get yourself healthy sounds great, and I'm certain you'll feel stronger and more peaceful following it.