Notices

DAY 35 CLEAN. Miscounted days but 35 is correct

Old 04-19-2014, 09:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painless

Wink DAY 35 CLEAN. Miscounted days but 35 is correct

I miscounted days on my STAY CLEAN APP... But after figuring everything out i have exactly 35 days CLEAN AND SOBER... I refuse to even drink coffee as it will stimulate my brain. Decaf aint the same but it works cause I love coffee... especially the Greek Frappe kind that my ex used to make me. Im slowly getting over her being gone. I met a really laid back extremely intelligent women whose studying to be a doctor. Shes amazing but I have to take this very slow as my heart still belongs to my ex and I hope i get it back soon because i want love back in my life. I have a problem where for some reason women fall head over heals in love with me very quickly and i know why... im a romantic guy and my mommy raised me to respect all women highly. Im old fashioned where I ALWAYS OPEN THE DOOR FOR THEM NO MATTER WHAT AND I NEVER FORGET TO DO THAT. Just opening a car door for most women shows them something most men forget. I pay attention to a womens needs and im a good listener... just being a good listener is something all women hold in high regard.. And I know im a good lover... I know that in my heart and soul which honestly is my biggest curse... any female that knows me knows that is nothing but the truth... I love hard. most women want a man that knows how to love hard but were hard to find... being clean has me filled with emotions that i dont think i need to share with any new females... Im not ready for another relationship... not yet.. maybe in one year of being clean. I dont think it would be fair for me to involve another innocent female into the life of a freshly clean addict. maybe in 3 to 6 months... any advice on that is greatly appreciated... thanks for letting me share... love Painless
Old 04-19-2014, 09:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great Going Painless, keep up the good work, you'll be fine! Stay Strong and Well ! Bobby
Old 04-19-2014, 11:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

congrats on 35 days!!!
Old 04-19-2014, 11:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

yes, I agree - slow is best! And friendship with a girl is the BEST foundation, even if she wants more. I had a year and a half friendship with my love before we stepped it to the next level and that was the best ! Lays a great foundation and in the end, if you still have deep feelings after a year , then the next step makes sense and is built on just sex or momentarily lust. Good luck and Keep Growing ! You'll love yourself more for it AND she'll be wicked impressed watching it !
Old 04-19-2014, 11:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
painless

Talking

HAPPYCAMPERS.... THANKS... I needed to hear that and its exactly what i feel. its just hard for the female because i swear they fall for me fast and I cant change who I am because Im one of the nice romantic kinda guys... just opening the car or restaurant door for them makes them think at times that they found a good guy... I am a good guy... thanks again... i love this website and I thank god for it...
Old 04-19-2014, 12:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

just stick to your guns and tell her you would like to be friends for awhile first because , ultimately, that is like a successful relationship is built on. And you can tell her your working on yourself right now to make sure you're solid in yourself FIRST. I know a lot of women can be sweeped away with doors being opened for them because that's sadly a lost art of a man. But you don't want someone sweeped away just because she starts projecting all of her fantasies of " this guy is different" onto you. That's too much pressure when your sole concern should be your own growth and not her fantasies. Just my thoughts from a gal's point of view.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
painless

I fully agree... Thanks so much.. Your awesome...