Notices

Day 3 off spice after 3 years

Old 04-18-2014, 09:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Day 3 off spice after 3 years

I'm on day three of my journey without spice. i am seeing the withdrawal symptoms lighten each day. (might be speaking to soon, hopefully not) i hope anyone that is goin through this just keeps on keeping on. i was a spice user every 15 to 30 min for 3 years. i mean i wasn't non stop all day, but every second i spent alone ide do it. and i would push ppl away just to be alone. or make excuses not to hang out.

a good wake up call to make your feelings toward your addiction negative is really do the math on your spending..... mine is ten sometimes twenty bucks a day... for three years. i mean i know that ppl have 100 dollar or more a day addictions but still.

does anyone els have there spending numbers on addictions worked out?

ide like to hear about yours.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I must confess I've never heard of spice. My addiction was booze. I estimate I was spending about $600 a month on wine, sometimes less and sometimes more. On payday I'd usually splurge and buy half a dozen bottles of $20-$30/bottle wine as a "treat." If I was trying to save money I'd buy the better boxed wines like Bota or Black Box.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MythOfSisyphus View Post
I must confess I've never heard of spice. My addiction was booze. I estimate I was spending about $600 a month on wine, sometimes less and sometimes more. On payday I'd usually splurge and buy half a dozen bottles of $20-$30/bottle wine as a "treat." If I was trying to save money I'd buy the better boxed wines like Bota or Black Box.
Wow that's a chunk of change right there. Thanks for your honesty, it really is a good motivator to see how much unnecessary lute is spent on feed our body with poison
Old 04-18-2014, 10:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I spent roughly $600/month as well. $30 bottles of crap a night that did nothing but ruin my life. It's funny though: when I got sober, I didn't dwell on it forever. I was so happy to be off alcohol it didn't really matter.