Checking in... I'm still here

Old 04-15-2014, 08:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checking in... I'm still here

Hi guys! I've been off the site for a while now, for no reason in particular really, just life in general. I have missed the encouragement I seemed to always find from some of you guys, and I have missed your posts.

Just wanted to check in, and say "I love you!" to everyone and let you all know that life is good... great actually! And the best part is... I'm not sitting around waiting for the axe to fall! I'm enjoying each day, one day at a time and spending more time being grateful for what I have, and less time thinking about what I don't have.

Now... I could do without this relapse of winter we're having, but all in all, its a gorgeous day simply because it is. The privilege to get a fresh, new start every morning is priceless!

This week is a special one, so hold on to whatever it means for you! Hope everyone has a great day... Make the most of the chance to be just a little better today than you were yesterday.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What a great and encouraging post! Thank you for sharing the sunshine and putting a smile on my face. It's nice to be reminded that even though we get in a slump, life can be really great sometimes!

Have a blessed day!
Old 04-15-2014, 10:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I missed you !!

I even sent a little birdie out to find you & let you know, and here you are !

Thank you for your inspiring post.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Your little birdie found me... thank you SO much BC!!!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm enjoying each day, one day at a time and spending more time being grateful for what I have, and less time thinking about what I don't have.
Welcome back. Gratitude goes a long way in our recovery. I love the saying "If you can't change your circumstance, change your attitude" and gratitude is the best way to do that.

Happy Easter, I'm glad your life is better today.

Hugs
Old 04-16-2014, 01:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ann... your Avatar is hilarious!
Old 04-16-2014, 01:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
☀️⛳️

Originally Posted by HumbleNumb View Post
Hi guys! I've been off the site for a while now, for no reason in particular really, just life in general. I have missed the encouragement I seemed to always find from some of you guys, and I have missed your posts.

Just wanted to check in, and say "I love you!" to everyone and let you all know that life is good... great actually! And the best part is... I'm not sitting around waiting for the axe to fall! I'm enjoying each day, one day at a time and spending more time being grateful for what I have, and less time thinking about what I don't have.

Now... I could do without this relapse of winter we're having, but all in all, its a gorgeous day simply because it is. The privilege to get a fresh, new start every morning is priceless!

This week is a special one, so hold on to whatever it means for you! Hope everyone has a great day... Make the most of the chance to be just a little better today than you were yesterday.

Great upbeat post, fabulous to hear.
👏☀️☀️☀️