Notices

Wobbly waggen.

Old 04-09-2014, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wobbly waggen.

Since the last time I was here Ive had a couple of drinking sessions. .. Appart from today which I drank last night and this morning/now. The other times I only had about 6 standard drinks. The other thing is I first gave up with the help of marajuana which is illegal here; Ive been smoking synthetic cannabis for the last 3 months. I've found this t be very addictive.

I don't come one here as much as I shud but I'd appreatiate any response to this.thanks.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I've heard the synthetic cannabis is really bad stuff. Google spice or isms and read how bad that stuff is.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Kimura

Just look around for the spice threads here on SR. It's really bad stuff by all accounts.

What have you tried in the past in the way of recovery Kimura?

D
Old 04-09-2014, 11:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober date 5/1/13

Hi Kimura, welcome to SR
Old 04-10-2014, 12:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I was stated by the old timers to me many times before, never got in my tick skull until lately.

You will not stop until your desire for sobriety surpasses your desire to continue drinking. And nothing will ever change if you don't change anything.

By change, I mean total change. Not just little house decorations like changing paint colors. Your hole house needs to come down and be rebuilt from foundation up.

This requires sobriety work, get your shovel, hammer, drill ready, and make a plan of how you want your new house/life to look like. Of course you need a building plan.

You can do this. If am able to so can you. At some point I loved the juice more than my own life and sanity. Now that we are divorced, we don't see each other, I barely miss her, the bottle I mean. LOL!