Angry today

Old 04-07-2014, 06:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry today

Vent alert......
Not been on for a few weeks, been doing ok nearly three months down the line and time is flying by. I am not friends with my xabf on facebook but am with his daughter and mother who know what he's like and we got on well. I had to go pick some things if mine up from his mums last week - first time i'd seen them (daughter was there too) and we had a chat, he wasn't mentioned much except to say he's an idiot and is still drinking. Anyway, he helped daughter paint yesterday and she posted on fb about it...someone commented and she said hes the best. Today (he will have gone reluctantly to help and left early so as not to miss too much beer time) (why am I even bothered?) he had put 'I could do better' and I have been chuntering ever since. I feel like saying so many things...he's looking for pity and an ego boost from her knowing he's been a poor father to her, he used to say that all the time to me too 'I could do better' so I feel like saying (although i definitely won't) I can't even type it here but I'm surprised at this anger and just needed to share. Like, less of the endless talk and get on with the effin walk.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
And Presents For Pretty Girls

It's so amazing isn't it? Amazing that these ducks are still quacking and quacking their same sob story while the rest of us have just moved on.

You just want to smack the hell out of them.

Hope your vent helped!
Old 04-07-2014, 02:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Could be better. ...but choose not to be
Old 04-07-2014, 02:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It is SO hard to not say those things, isn't it?
AXH blocked me from FB but had his page open to the public -- so I could log in from my work account. And I did for the longest time, just to see what he was up to (my excuse was that "since he has the kids sometimes, I need to see what his state of mind is like" but that was just an excuse). And I saw the same things -- the self-pity, the shameless begging for ego-petting. And of course, he managed to find enough of a crew of codie women that he got it. No, you're not worthless. Yes, of course your ex is crazy to say you're an A. Etc.

I found it was easier to not see that. You could hide your exMIL and the ex's daughter so you don't see their updates...
Old 04-07-2014, 02:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I will block him. They have so much drama going on at the moment im glad to be out of it and remember how every little thing was a big deal to him. Its done me good today I have to say. I'm getting good at this not hiding my emotions due to fear of upsetting someone malarkey
Old 04-07-2014, 04:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wholelottarosie View Post
I have been chuntering ever since.
Love this very British expression.