Notices

Poisen!

Old 04-07-2014, 01:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Poisen!

Hi,,
I had a really weird experience,,yesterday was my day 90 not drinking,,sunny day,,friends,,i decided to drink a beer,,so i drank like a half of it,,and i'm throwing up since yesterday feeling sick!How is that physically possible ?Why is my body reacting like that?
Old 04-07-2014, 01:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

My body always knew better than I did - I'd gag on the first smoke or feel nauseous with the first drink.

maybe your body is trying to tell you something too?
D
Old 04-07-2014, 01:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I can undrestand that Dee,,what i mean is that can't be some physical reaction? I don't want to start drinking again ,,but this is just so weird and scary.I still feel horrible after almost 24 hours.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm not a scientist by any means.
Psychological reactions can be strong tho.

The cognitive dissonance I felt (drinking/smoking when I knew I shouldn't, or when I didn't even want to) and the ensuing tension and anxiety was obviously enough to make me ill.

as for being sick 24 hours later tho - who knows...maybe it's one of those God shots?

D
Old 04-07-2014, 01:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I've Realized, as of Late, that since I've REFUSED to listen to My Body, IT has been left with No alternative but to MAKE ME Listen to IT...No big Surprise, aistar...This is ALL that has saved Me from getting back into the place I was Last Year - Withdrawal, which Included Auditory Hallucination (DT's), Amplified/Increased HeartRate and The feelings of Devestation and Despair which I never thought Possible...

My Digestive System only lets Me get so far, before I HAVE TO put the Booze down for awhile - and in between, I have some time to THINK about how important this Poison Really is to Me...It has been a Gift - From Where, I cannot say. Revel in it aistar...Many do not have this LUXURY...