Notices

having a problem with clinic

Old 04-05-2014, 09:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Post having a problem with clinic

I'm having a problem with a clinic I was going to. I don't know where to go or how to go about looking to see if what they did to me was legal. I was going for a few months anyway my husband left for work and was gone for a week. I had missed 3 day. I talked to my counselor on on a Friday she said if you can't make it at least call and let us know. So I did I showed up to get my dose and they said your discharged. Now i'm back to square one where I didn't want to be at all. I've been told the only way they can discharge you and not dose you down was if I was trying to fight harm someone things like that not for missing. I was trying to get them to dose me down sense Dec and they finally started in March after I started getting snippy. I just want to know where I start to look for help with this problem. Any and all advise would be appreciated, I thank you! I feel totally lost and frustrated and just at my ends.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Nykeana

I wouldn't know where to start with getting grievances addressed either but hopefully others may know

Are you back in the programme now or is March when you got discharged?

welcome to SR

D
Old 04-05-2014, 09:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

No i'm not back into the program. I'm back on the junk because I don't know where else to go to get help. I'm basically a single mother because my husband works out of town all the time. And as far as family I don't have that. So to go to rehab is out the question that's why I went to the clinic. That was my only option. And then they did this crap to me. I'm so tired of using I often think about ending it all. Because no matter where I turn no one wants to help. I don't have enough money to pay for this and that and I don't have insurance and don't qualify for medical assistance. I'm tired of putting my kids and myself through this mess. It's not fair to them. They don't know about it I'm really private about my life and keep my kids away from it. But I know what I'm doing and that is what matters.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for your difficulties. I do know places like that are quite stringent.

Maybe if you sent a letter to the clinic explaining your circumstances and reasons for missing 3 days it may help?

(I know you've probably told them all this already but a letter is a little more formal)

D