Got a text NOT meant for me...

Old 04-02-2014, 06:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Got a text NOT meant for me...

And it is bothering me more than I expected...

This morning I found this text NOT meant for me that xAH clearly sent when drunk (I am guessing) and intended it for someone else...

This is the man who can't be bothered to call and say goodnight to his kids, doesn't exercise the limited visitation he has and I deal w DD6 crying about him often.. He can't be bothered to care about his kids but he's busy texting women... Super.

This is the message (typed with his idiocy typos and short hand)...

"love talkin 2 n being with he he u too. been 2 long since a woman made me feel this way. ur amazing, so loving n i feel i can open up 2 u and not b hurt. ________ (my name) made me feel i was never good enuf and emasculated me. ur love heals me. cant wait 2 c u tmorrow"
Old 04-02-2014, 06:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

He is what he is, but I think it's great if he's found someone to concentrate on. Maybe he'll leave you the f*ck alone.

Of course, he could have sent that to you on purpose just to see what you would do. If it were me, I wouldn't do anything. The guy is a puke.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

oh. ick. Good luck to her! Gross!!

Sue
Old 04-02-2014, 06:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I bet this WAS ment for you! I read the nasty mean things he texted in your last post! Even though they are a**hats, that is still hurtful to read and picks at scabs of insecurities and self confidence, that we werent/arent good enough. I think he is being abusive and manipulative! If it is true then poor her...lucky you! You know what she has got! Take care of you and dont get drawn in!
Old 04-02-2014, 06:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm not bothered enough to respond. Just saved it in the "proof of texting me about things other than the kids" photo album on my phone and that's that...

Definitely not going to reply...

I hadn't thought that maybe he sent it to me on purpose... That makes him even more pathetic
Old 04-02-2014, 07:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

One word sums it up: Pathetic.

I agree with involved, but does it really matter? Whether truly meant for you or for another, it doesn't matter and is absolutely pathetic. Don't waste another thought on this individual. Your energy is worth so much more and could be used for much better purposes.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

He is pathetic. I too think it was likely meant for you. If not, just wait until she gets his abuse, wonder how great it will all be then.

Glad you are moving forward my friend. Take good care of you.

XXX
Old 04-02-2014, 07:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Geesh, glad you got away from that putz. Karma will bite that man in the butt good one day, and it's already started because he's not just lost you but he's losing his precious daughter. I almost feel bad for this other woman, she has no idea what she's getting sucked into. That text reads quackquack you are my newest target quackquack.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:07 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Me. Me. Me. Me.

That's all I heard reading that text, regardless of who it was from. He is searching for someone to enable him...and maybe he found it.

You. You. You. You.

That's all you can worry about at this point, and your littles.

Hugs mama.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:15 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Quack! (hic) Quack!! (hic)

I'm also voting he sent it "accidentally on purpose"..... how else was he going to top the "saggy smelly school marm" comment?? I mean, come on! He burned a lot of brain cells coming up with that one!

The guy is a puke.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I’m betting this was done on purpose and sent to you. Not responding is the best response of all.

Besides this obvious childish BS tactic text I picked up on, you seem to expect “normal” from him as a father. Thinking he should be calling his kids and spending every moment of his visitation time with them as if he were a “normal” loving, caring involved father. I think your expectations are very high when it comes to that……just saying.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Firstly, what a whiny douchebag. I wonder how the other lady feels to have to be compared to you. I mean, even if he is saying nice things to her, and mean about you....he should be able to just say nice to her and not even throw you into the mix. If the lady is smart she would see this. Its not a love text to her ("You are awesome, beautiful, amazing, my brand new pretty doormat") if he has to follow every compliment with a negative about you ( You are so great...Susie was a beyatch!)...one day those texts will be followed with negatives about her. (I love you but you treat me bad so I drink...I love you but you try to control me by telling me not to drink) Either to her, or to the next woman...about this one. The fact that he does throw you into the mix in the text, shows us that #1 he is talking about you...you are on his mind (maybe because he knows he is a dumbass and lost you), #2 he is still blaming you for his own dumbassery. Lucky you, you escaped all that crapola. Good for you, I am proud. Roll your eyes at it, and use this moment to really understand why YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THAT WOMAN'S SHOES. After all...what he put you through, she is next in line, right? Take a breath, let it go. Say a quick thank you to yourself for escaping it. Then move on and focus on you...cuz honey, you are so damned incredible!!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:47 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

LOL...I agree with FireSprite....his braincells are burned up!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:57 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I'm in agreement with those who think it was intentional. It's too perfectly stupid to not be. Precisely what he would "NOT" want to send you by accident. I also don't know many guys that would text something like that to someone. They might say it.... But just seems too ridiculous to text. My opinion anyhow.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:01 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

I'm very sorry that you received that text. Just know that it was meant for you. You didn't respond to his other tactic, so he went into his bag of "psycho" and pulled out another tactic. What man in his right mind would try to woe another woman by bringing up their ex? Even he can't be that stupid, or maybe again, he can be!!!!!!

Glad you didn't respond.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:03 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Recovering ostrich

Delete. Maybe it is better that he isn't spreading his unhealthy-ness to the kids?

My son's father hasn't called him in 8 years, I couldn't even tell you if the guy is still alive. But when I remember how emotionally and verbally abusive he was, in kind of glad he isn't teaching my son that despite the resentment that I carried around about it.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:04 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Doesn't matter if it's on purpose or not, it needs to be added to your gratitude list as in Thank you God that I am no longer with him.

Your friend,
Old 04-02-2014, 08:11 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Wow, definitely on purpose! Good for you for not responding!
Old 04-02-2014, 08:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I don't expect him to be a normal dad at all. I know he's not there for the girls & won't be. There are moments I get frustrated by his BS father crap & vent to you all but I'm under no delusion he will be anything but the pickled absentee dad he is...
Old 04-02-2014, 08:19 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Ugh. And I thought my opinion of this guy couldn't be any lower. So he's either a bigger loser than I had imagined or he's found a new victim and is in the "wooing" stage with her. Charming.

If she's real she needs to