Notices

today is the first day of the rest of my life x 2

Old 03-30-2014, 10:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

today is the first day of the rest of my life x 2

god grant me the serenity
checkin in ,,,to all that is new my prayers go out to you ,,and to all who who have made it a ways ,one day at a time , my deepest respect is givin..
my day was good but ruff and yes today I worked my arse off getting garbage to the dump putting what lil I have left worth keepin in storage ,,kleenin the the dump in wich I was livin ,and neglectin cuz would rather drink .. I am a tired man last few nites ive only slept a lil ,,but tonite as soon as I finish this post for the few who have interacted with me so far thank you .. and for every one else I will be here as often as I can to get to know as many as it takes..the day was ruff the shakes were constant the sickness that follows the disease is taking hold hopefully bein exhausted to no end will let me sleep through the nite and I do expect to sweat a swimming pool, ice water is at arms reach one more day of cleanin out my nasty dump that I lived in and didn't care , lookin worse as I try and fix ... FOR each day I come a lil more aware of what I could not see .. my best friend and my shadow who has been with for the last 4 days non stop helping me to cancel my old life .. I owe him my life ..will pass me off to one more good friend of ours tomorrow to help me with the last of my cutting ties to anything that happened more than 4 days ago . tues morning I go to start my voluntary and gonna be ruff detox ,,gonna be in a center cuz tried to quit before on my own it may have killed me (or it shure felt like it) I do believe for a bit I wont have access to my computer but I will post tomorrow and tues morning ,,, im very positive of what I am doing to save my life ,,and I do dread what lays directly ahead !!!! GOOD NIGHT TO ALL ... 20 YEARS DRUNK , AND 4 DAYS SOBER .... ONE MOMEMENT AT A TIME
Old 03-30-2014, 10:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on another sober day chutch

D
Old 03-30-2014, 10:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Keep fighting! I was a drunk for almost 25 years myself. It's never too late to change your life, chutch.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober date 5/1/13

Hi chutch,
Sending you support.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Congratulations! And best of luck to you!!
Old 03-31-2014, 01:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This title really grabbed me. I want this to be the start of a new life for me as well. I hate the way I act when I'm drunk and I forget about the people who mean the most to me. I know a better life is out there and hope today is the start of something beautiful. I am going to my first AA meeting tonight and hope this will help because at the moment I am at rock bottom!